Thursday, May 1, 2008

I like lists...

I always see lists on other people's blogs and I like lists...

1. Playing 80 oz. to Freedom or Edward 40 hands makes me a drunk idiot.
2. Nick and Kara make cute babies. It's not that I don't want kids, I just am afraid my kids are going to be really weird looking/have Jordan's personality!
3. Not So Silent Bob is an enabler. And had an almost mullet when he was younger.
4. Sushi rice has sugar in it according to the sushi chef in Denver, who told us this while he was taking wagers on the Laker/Denver game from cute hostesses.
5. When your sushi takes awhile it's not cause you are wearing Laker's jerseys in Denver.
6. C4 and Brownie have interesting blog conversations.
7. It's May already.
8. Hashers on unicycles are a little odd.
9. Denver really wanted the Lakers to win. There were signs everywhere. The flowers were even gold and purple.
10. If Houston beats Utah, NBN should come to Houston and watch more Laker wins!
11. Never start punching arm of drunk NBN. Especially when I am also drunk. It equals waking up the next morning with vicious bruise. (Which I have to cover up lest people think I am married to an abuser!)
12. I miss Colorado. It was one of those situations where I didn't appreciate what I had until I left.
13. However, where we live has a lot more green and trees and is WAY less dry. So I guess I should just be happy where ever I am in life.

2 comments:

Not So Silent Bob said...

I try to be happy where I live but you always miss things you left behind. I am always an enabler it seems but figure you should do what you are good at. It was a great weekend.

Impala Mama said...

Awwwww......I already miss you so much, Miss ESPN! You really crack me up. Maybe you guys should plan on coming out for the rest of the Rockies and Sky Sox games, just a thought...